BootStrap FAQs in Interview
Ques 1 : What is Bootstrap?
Ans : Bootstrap is front-end web framework for designing websites and web applications with minimal effort. It is completely free to download and use.It emphasis more on building mobile web applications and mobile-first web sites.
Ques 2 : Why to choose Bootstrap for building the websites?
Ans : We choose Bootstrap for building websites because of the following reasons :
- Mobile Support: For mobile devices it provides full support in one single file rather than in separate file. It supports the responsive design including adjusting the CSS based on the different types of device, size of the screen etc. It reduces extra effort for developers.
- Easy to learn: Writing application in bootstrap is easy if you know CSS and HTML
- Browser Support: It supports all the popular browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE etc.
- Speed of Development :Rather than coding from scratch, Bootstrap enables you to utilize ready made blocks of code to help you get started. Combine that with cross-browser compatibility and CSS-Less functionality, many hours of coding can be saved.
- Responsiveness: Creating mobile ready websites is a breeze with Bootstrap thanks to the fluid grid layout that dynamically adjusts to the proper screen resolution. There is virtually no work that needs to be done to achieve proper responsiveness.
- Customization:Bootstrap can be tailor made according to the specifications of your project. Developers have the ability to pick and choose the features that are needed and the rest can be tossed.